Have you ever sought advice from someone you trust, only to walk away feeling like that advice just didn't fit? The secret to action steps that actually work for you is in knowing the difference between the factors in your life that you can change and which ones you simply have to withstand.
On this episode of the Rigging the Game podcast, Dan talks through the nuances that make up financial readiness, recognizing group indexing vs. personal indexing, and how to put these concepts together for optimal decision-making. Listen in to stop feeling powerless.
What You’ll Learn
- How to tell the difference between rhythms you can't control and decisions you can
- What steps to take once you've isolated the data of your individual lifestyle
- How to stop trying to solve the unsolvable and make your decisions count
- And much more!
“Oftentimes folks haven't thought about the rhythm thing versus decisions and they're always trying to solve every problem. And we need to be able to separate out what's an actual problem versus something that's not.”
- Dan Nicholson
How to get involved
- Visit Dan Nicholson’s website - Nth Degree CPA’s and the Rigging The Game to learn how he helps small business owners cultivate good accounting and tax practices to achieve their financial goals. To rig the game to win and to set the outcomes that you want in life and business.
- Get the news that gets you closer to what you want with Certainty News.
Enjoyed the Podcast? Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. We love to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!